As a matter of fact, In this article, we would like to share two good solution to instruct you how to fix windows update error code 643 error.
Solution One: Remove windows update error code 643 Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Solve windows update error code 643 Problems Automatically.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Repair windows update error code 643 Problems By Yourself?
To remove windows update error code 643 problem safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve windows update error code 643 Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot windows update error code 643 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove windows update error code 643 error completely.
windows update error code 643 error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If windows update error code 643 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of windows update error code 643 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove windows update error code 643 error in time.
Read More:,run chkdsk utility,slow internet connection,windows installer,rpc server is unavailable,how to disable safe mode