I've tried several times to install a program, but I always encounter the message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ResPackage.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new ResPackage.dll files. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix ResPackage.dll missing errors.
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of ResPackage.dll missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot ResPackage.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download ResPackage.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ResPackage.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the ResPackage.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might chect out the corrupted ResPackage.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Speed Up PC with SmartPCFixer
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
In a word, ResPackage.dll removal tool is the best solution that will help you solve problem with ease.PFN_List_Corrupt Error
arkHTTPClient.dll is Missing from Your Computer?, Try SmartPCFixer,
What is DrvmgrKernel.dll? How to Fix DrvmgrKernel.dll Missing Error,
Simple Way to Fix network.dll Error